St. Patrick Activity Packet Download
St. Patrick Activity Packet Download PDF, 24 pages, All ages
There is much written about this beloved saint and many saint anthologies contain a brief synopsis of his life. He is the patron saint of Ireland and is most notably responsible for its conversion to Christianity....making Ireland become the land of “Saints and Scholars.” There are numerous legends surrounding his life but the best way to come to know the true saint is through his own writing and in particular his testimonial, “Confessio”.
How marvelous and glorious it is to learn about this saint through his own words. In his “Confessio” we hear the voice of a truly humble servant of Christ. Come to understand about the beginnings of St. Patrick's Day celebrations, learn the chaplet prayer to St. Patrick, make cards to send to family and friends and so much more in this activity kit.
Included in this kit:
- Information on St. Patrick How St. Patrick’s Day celebrations began
- The meaning behind the symbols of St. Patrick's Day Directions and prayers
- Details for a St. Patrick chaplet
- St. Patrick’s Confession (Autobiography) to have family print to read aloud together
- 3 Coloring pages: Saint Patrick, Page from Book of Kells, Celtic Cross
- Mini book templates (2 different - three flap books horizontal and vertical)
- Notebooking pages-2 versions with lovely images
- Full-color Holy Cards with St. Patrick prayers
- Holy Cards in outline versions to color in
- St. Patrick’s Day cards to send (2 versions, with prayers and ones to practice handwriting)
"The kids really enjoyed doing this activity packet and are looking forward to using it this year. The stories were so interesting, for both children and adults, and the beautiful illustrations and activity pages truly bring the history of St. Patrick to life. A truly customizable thing, you can chose to print just a few pages or the entire packet. I know it will became a tradition for years to come as we celebrate St. Patrick's Day in our home." — Sarah S.
Thank you for supporting our family business and respecting our copyright of this material for single family use. For classrooms or large groups email us.